Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fiber Arts!

   First thing is first! I'm jumping into another link party- this one is hosted by My Merry Messy Life. Though I have already linked back to the party via the post I tossed into it, I used a bit of an old post. I figured I'd link again on a fresh post, and give it a good bump. The party is called Hookin' on Hump Day #11 - Link Party for Fiber Arts. I posted a crochet project, but you can also put in anything sewing, knitting, crocheting, clothing, cloth, thread......  fiber-ish! You get it. If you've got something you're interested in sharing, just follow the link to check out the rules. ^_^

   Speaking of fibering, there's another project I'm working on. Another jacket--  Weird, eh? I can go all year thinking to myself "Eh, I've got stuff to keep me warm, I don't need another jacket." Still, as soon as we start getting to be on the wrong side of summer, I get the bug. The "Oooooh, I bet THIS would make a wicked cool jacket...." bug. So I buy some yarn, and start on something new.

   Behold: The something new! Well. The concept sketch for the something new. I still have a lot of stitching to do before this little dream is a reality. Anyway, have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...