Monday, October 24, 2011

Good Witch, Chapter 1: Discovery-- (Page 4) ....also, Shinies!


   Presenting the latest update of Good Witch. Please stay tuned after the feature for commentary.






Chapter 1: Discovery (Page 4)





   It's a cliff hanger today! Seems our young she-ro got carried away with the fire. Will she escape the witches? Will the witches escape the fire? Where is Grandmother in all this? Find out soon in the next update.

   In other news, I've started a little offshoot blog called Look at my Shinies at MerryLurkerShinies.blogspot.com. I haven't posted any shinies yet, but I intend to collect things I find on the internet and share them with my readers there. Think of it as spying on my bookmarks.

   'Till next time, rock on everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...