Monday, July 29, 2013

Good Witch Revamp -- Vindiri's Charms

   As some of you may know, I've already posted about ten or so pages of a comic called Good Witch. This comic, which once updated every Friday, has been on hiatus for a long, long time. I simply couldn't keep up with the updates at the time, and wanted to work on other things instead. So I let it go, and began focusing on MOROCHEY.

   Now, as I get used to updating comics regularly, I've been thinking of starting it up again. Unfortunately, looking back, I can see that the art was ROUGH with a capital R. Looking back at my even older, unreleased stuff in my file, I also noticed that some major story-points were sorely lacking in that version. I thought to myself, "I can totally do better".

   So...  I intend to do better.

   Below are some rough concepts of the style I want to use. The GIF format that I wanted to use supported the animation I would have liked to use, but sadly mangled my tones and shapes. I can't blame GIFs for that dude's hair and hands in the second pic, though. That was all me. <.< I'm still not sure whether I'm even going to stick to this style at all.


   These are the GIF versions


These are PNGs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...