Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cake in a Cup and Capes


   This doodle here is inspired by a heavenly cake you make in a teacup....  a devilishly clever idea if I do say so myself. It's made of half angel's-food cake and half devil's-food cake -- hence the pic, and the puns. (Okay, so we changed it and used chocolate fudge 'cause we didn't want devil's food, but it was good for a laugh!) The cool part, though, is that it's made in single-servings in the microwave. You can learn more about the 1-2-3 cake here.

   Which brings me to the main point of this post. My mom's new blog "Earning My Cape"  is all about becoming Supermom. You can find anything from crocheting to cooking to helpful homeschooling tips there. It's really awesome, and if you check out her Howdy page, you'll see she describes it much better than I can. She's also been letting me do the comic-like banners, complete with an info page that give me a major "Aw Shucks" moment whenever I read it, hehe.


   ...But hey, don't take my word for it! You can follow the link below and check out the blog for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...